TESO-ESP.COM PANTHEON-ESP.COM FOROHARDWARE.COM
  • Si tenéis problemas para registraros mandad un Whatsapp al +34 644 21 26 28 (indicad Nick, página en la que tenéis problemas y opcionalmente vuestro correo electronico). NOTA: NO CIERRES ESTE CUADRO DE DIALOGO HASTA QUE CONSIGAS REGISTRARTE O APUNTA EL NÚMERO ANTES DE CERRARLO.
  • Debido a un problema con la base de datos nos hemos visto obligados a borrar las cuentas de usuarios inactivos o que no publicaban nigun tema público. Si es vuestro caso, siemplemente debereis haceros otra cuenta. Para evitar la eliminación automática de la cuenta debereis publicar algún post de vez en cuendo para que no se califique como "inactiva".

5 dias gratuitos por las molestias

Forohardware.com

maebek

donde vistes eso por que a mi me pone que me falta un dia solo para terminar la suscripción

Forohardware.com

jotake

Penultimo parrafo

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-uk/news/post/2014/05/01/the-road-ahead---may-1?ref=news-list

We recognize that some of the launch issues—especially black market botting and spam, de-synced quests, and the disappearing bank slot bug—affected the early gameplay experience of a number of players. Fixing these problems required us to take the megaservers offline, costing players time in the game. In recognition of this experience and to show our gratitude to everyone who supported the launch, we are giving an additional five days of included game time to every ESO player who set up an active account prior to 8pm EDT Thursday May 1st and who are currently enjoying their 30 days of included game time. If you’re eligible to receive the five additional days, a confirmation will be sent to your account’s registered email address. For further details, please visit help.elderscrollsonline.com. This is a small gesture to show our thanks for being part of the ESO community while we work to make this extraordinary game and service even better.

Edito con mas info:

WHEN WILL THE FIVE ADDITIONAL DAYS OF COMPLIMENTARY GAME TIME BE ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT?

Eligible players will be given their additional five complimentary days of game time within a target delivery time of 72 hours from 8 PM EDT, May 1st.

ARE THE FIVE ADDITIONAL DAYS OF GAME TIME AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT?

Yes. The five additional days of game time are added automatically to the accounts of all eligible players, and no direct action is required by eligible recipients. Please visit the account management page (https://account.elderscrollsonline.com) and click on the 'Billing History' link to see if the five day complimentary game time has been applied.

DO I NEED AN ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE FIVE ADDITIONAL DAYS OF GAME TIME?

Yes. Only players who have set up an active account prior to 8:00 PM EDT on May 1st and who are currently enjoying their 30 days of included game time, as a result of successfully selecting a subscription plan, are eligible for the five additional days of game time.

Última edición:
Forohardware.com
Forohardware.com